• Lakshmi – leads to one’s goal, also known as Shri is one of the principal goddesses in Hinduism. She is the goddess of wealth, fortune, power, beauty, fertility and prosperity,and associated with Maya (“Illusion”).
• Along with Parvati and Saraswati, Lakshmi forms the Tridevi of Hindu goddesses.
• Within the Goddess-oriented Shaktism, Lakshmi is venerated as a principle aspect of the Mother goddess.
• Lakshmi is both the wife and divine energy (shakti) of the Hindu god Vishnu, the Supreme Being of Vaishnavism;
• Lakshmi is also the Supreme Goddess in the sect and assists Vishnu to create, protect and transform the universe
• Whenever Vishnu descended on the earth as an avatar, Lakshmi accompanied him as consort, for example, as Sita and Radha or Rukmini as consorts of Vishnu’s avatars Rama and Krishna, respectively. The eight prominent manifestations of Lakshmi, the Ashtalakshmi symbolize the eight sources of wealth.
Artist : M.C.Jegannath
Size : 15.5*14.5 inches
- The Image shown in website is Vintage Print
- If the entered Pin code shows as not serviceable, don’t worry we will self ship your order
1 in stock
|Dimensions||200 × 50 × 200 mm|